Messages from the Universe

So I had a spot of bloggers block … hence the silence (thank you to my adoring fans who kept asking me for the next instalment) as I worked through some excruciating stuff, which I just couldn’t blog about, well not at the time … 
To say this decision was “difficult” would be an epic understatement, because all I wanted to do was poll and get responses and different perspectives (maybe I had missed something) and bare my soul (just for a change) as I duelled with the decisions and slayed my most horrendous fears!  But I didn’t … instead I did something uncharacteristic … bar a few human sounding boards (thank you to those) … I clammed right up and desperately begged the Universe for a Message, a sign, an answer … so I stayed in my head and waited and waited and waited a bit more for my Message from the Universe … the hills, music and scriptures fell deathly silent as my turmoil reigned.  But one thing kept ringing in my internal ears … a sentence that only after I had made a decision, changed my mind (multiple times), undid the original decision and was basking in the resonating understanding of truly knowing that I am exactly where I am meant to be … someone said to me when I was in the thick of it “that sometimes in the midst of asking for an answer or direction and not getting a clear answer either way, staying exactly where you are – is the answer!”  At the time I thought wisdom … but then my head kicked in and I batted it off in lost confusion.
Anyone who has spent any short period of time with me, knows that I live intuitively and now I rely heavily on these Messages from the Universe.  They come at us every minute of the day, it’s just really how open we are to hearing them and then accepting them … “We don’t see things as they are … we see things as WE are.”  Anais Nin
I started taking real notice when years ago, I was at my wits end in my then job, I remember I was driving and Wilson Philips’ “Hold out for One More Day” was playing on the radio, I sang along mindlessly to the words and remember thinking at the time … ok, one more day.  The next day I found out that I had landed my next job!  Coincidence?  Maybe?  But I don’t believe in coincidence?  And I have had many of those moments since … and the times I haven’t listened and pushed ahead with my own mortal idea’s, things have gone south …
I once worked with a wonderful woman who believed that God sent her little flying bugs to say hello … I remember once we were working and this wee flying bug buzzed by and this HUGE smile appeared on her face one minute, only to be devastated the next second by one of our colleagues snatching the bug away to its death, thinking he was helping by clearing away the annoying insect.  Those where her messages …
So what have I learned … I have learned the importance of listening to those little voices (no not my crazy one’s, the other one’s)!  I have learned the importance of knowing where I am supposed to be.  I have learned that in the absence of clear direction, stay were you are … direction will come.  I have resolved to remain open to those Messages and lovingly accept them.  And I have learned that I am truly lucky that I have wonderful people that surround me with such love, in my momentary moment of confused madness …
So, how do you hear your Messages from the Universe?  Feel like sharing?  I would love to hear …
Love you all madly …
Warm regards … Collette in Cape Town

You can follow ZenithThinking on Twitter ... http://twitter.com/#!/ZenithThinking

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer

(C) All content, unless otherwise stated, on the Zenith Thinking Blog is the Intellectual Property of ZenithThinking.