Lost & Found!

So, you might have noticed the loooonnnngggggg silence … I have actually written 3 other blogs which I can neither finish nor set free (just yet)
As the internal pressure built up to publish with every passing day … this morning it hit me!  While driving to work, listening to a spot of Covey in the car, it hit me when I heard him say the words … You have lost your voice!  I have lost my voice!  Not my literal voice, but that part of me that speaks from safety and understanding. 
I’m wrestling with 2 particularly frustrating situations at the moment and these have put that silver duct-tape across my mouth and blind-folded my eyes, making me sit in the dark silent corners of my mind …
When I heard Covey say that, the tape and the blind-fold were ripped off, taking with it DNA evidence and slowly the message unfolded.
Last week I read the MOST stunning quote ever, it said “People who shine from within, don’t need the spotlight” and strangely enough the 2 messages came together and made absolute sense … sometimes the circumstances around us encourage us to redirect our focus, away from our own shine and towards that external artificial halogen, but if you are satisfied from within, then there is no need for external confirmation!
So what have I learned … I don’t have all the answers, in fact I probably have very few but as I move deeper into the experience that is Collette, I am reminded that I am very human and that if I do my very best and I am happy with my contributions then these 2 dominating situations will unfold as they are meant to.
So Be Inspired!  But Better Yet Be Inspirational!
Love you all madly …    
Warm regards 
Collette in Cape Town
 
You can now follow Zenith-Thinking Blog on Twitter ... http://twitter.com/#!/ZenithThinking
© All the content, unless otherwise stated, on the Zenith Thinking Blog is the Intellectual Property of ZenithThinking.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So true my friend!!

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer

(C) All content, unless otherwise stated, on the Zenith Thinking Blog is the Intellectual Property of ZenithThinking.