3.47am and a Bog Roll!

I’ve decided that I am part of a Super Secret Cosmic Toilet Roll Demanifestation Project!  SSCTRDP for short …
I’ve noticed that it doesn’t matter where I am in the world, at work, at home, in a restaurant, at the gym (who are we kidding, I just threw that one in there), at church, in a shopping centre … if I need to go to the little girls room, there is NEVER ever toilet paper on the roll!  And I am not talking once or twice, I am talking EVERY time!
Initially, I thought, it was just unlucky.  I do indeed use the statistically most used loo on our floor at work (if you are wondering, it is the second stall from the entrance – I’m not making this up, someone has actually researched this!)   Then I thought, it was a giant cosmic test of my patience, I mean let’s face it, things could definitely be worse!  I could find myself in the little girl’s room sans toilet paper all together.  Now that would be a calamity!
But ok, let’s just take the home scenario and cut out all of the other random factors.  Statistically is it NOT POSSIBLE that only I be randomly tasked as the loo paper replenisher.  We have one bathroom (yes, still only one bathroom) there are 4 of us.  I can confirm that all 4 members of my family do indeed use the bathroom, so how is it then that ONLY I END UP WITH THE END OF THE BOG ROLL?  Seriously, statistically this is not normal …
This blog was borne when a couple of weeks ago, I had a spate of 3.47am wake up’s … every day for 6 days … bam 3.47am eyes open!  So one early morning I thought to myself, well doll while you are awake you might as well get up and do the deed.  I shuffled silently to the bathroom, as the rest of the house were comatose and as I placed my Ruebenesque lily-white asspidistra on the porcelain express and looked at the lav rag, I see, yes you guessed it … an empty roll … At the realization of it all, I let out this incredulous YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!  And then it hit me … it must be!  It is the only explanation for it!  I am part of a Super Secret Cosmic Toilet Roll Demanifestation Project!
That explains it perfectly!
So what have I learned …now that I understand my role, I get it … and I look forward to receiving the results of the study!  But you and I both know very well, that super secret cosmic projects can take years, nay decades to be completed (as those living in Roswell can testify).  Acceptance is a beautiful thing … and as long as I do indeed have a wee secret stash of replenishment stock at hand … I suppose really it is not the end of the world … oh and that statistically our family are freaks!
So Be Inspired!  But Better Yet Be Inspirational!
Love you all madly …    
Warm regards on this Chilly Winter’s Day …     
Collette in Cape Town
 


Music to enjoy and make you giggle … Click here Crazy by Gnarls Barkley …

In collaboration with Big G Productions!



You can now follow Zenith-Thinking Blog on Twitter ... http://twitter.com/#!/ZenithThinking
© All the content, unless otherwise stated, on the Zenith Thinking Blog is the Intellectual Property of ZenithThinking.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer

(C) All content, unless otherwise stated, on the Zenith Thinking Blog is the Intellectual Property of ZenithThinking.