Thank You’s & Gratitude!

So as we sprint out of January 2013 (can you believe it??) … we have a celebration!  Zenith is 2 Years in the blogging!   She was born in early January 2011!

Now, she has almost 6600 hits, though to be honest about 100 of those are probably me trying to fix things, learn and experiment, but this post is to the other 6500 fabulous people who clicked, subscribed, liked, e-mailed, Facebook’ed, shared, Tweeted, Re-Tweeted, read, commented, posted and stopped me in the passage to ask me where the next post is … Thank you!

Thank you to my family (all of you – in and out-laws, near and far), who supported me every step of the way! 

To my children, who have sparked many-a-post, thank you for holding a mirror up to your mother and gently reminding me that we are here to teach each other.  Much Love and Thank You!

To my Friends, who regularly provided me with flattering words, support and post material (I can not lie … its true)Thank you!

To my encouragers, my ego is forever in your debt and every kind word, is forever etched on my soul.  Thank you!

To my support team … again my husband, sister and mother – thank you!  You all do so much for me and our family … nothing goes unnoticed.  Thank you!

To the new networking group of Bloppy Bloggers, this tight band of cohorts, who fiercely support all things blogging and all new bloggers – thank you for sharing this space with me and teaching me so much!

To my muses, some I could name but many I can’t (you know who you are)thank you!

It’s been 2 years since Nicola R and my husband planted the seed, encouraged me and then stepped back – with much love and great gratitude – Thank you both!

So what have I learned … I’ve learned that a writers ego is very delicate (that is code for please comment more – don’t make me beg).  Zenith has taught me to grow a pair and toughen up (a little).  Zenith has taught me the importance of choosing every single word and finding the right one to convey the exact palpable moment.  Zenith has birthed my new love and is holding my hand as I embark on this exciting roller coaster.    

I feel I should end on a caution … this year Zenith enters her “Terrible Two’s” … just saying …

Love you all madly and Thank YOU!      
Warm regards …             
Collette in Cape Town

Song of the Post …  Thank You!  By Dido  (In collaboration with Big G Productions!)

8 comments:

Julie DeNeen said...

yeah! Congratulations on your two year accomplishment! That is to be celebrated!

Janine Huldie said...

Congrats on Two years Collette. Totally awesome and you have certainly accomplished a lot in that time :) :)

Rachel Harper said...

Congrats on your two year old Collette! Wishing you all the best!

Dorothy said...

Happy, happy girlfriend!!! Thank you for all the the wonderful posts over the last 2 years; which have, in turn, sometimes sparked my creativity. Here's to many more wonderful years on Zenith. Love you madly <3

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kathy said...

Love reading your blog, Collette! keep it up :)

Zenith Thinking said...

Thank you all for your comments and support, not a comment goes unnoticed or unappreciated - thank you SO much!

Lovies
Zenith

Anonymous said...

Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your blog
and in accession capital to assert that I acquire actually enjoyed
account your blog posts. Anyway I will be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently
fast.
My page > acupuncture stop smoking

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer

(C) All content, unless otherwise stated, on the Zenith Thinking Blog is the Intellectual Property of ZenithThinking.