Taking Stock!

(Posted in 2014)

Ok, so where were we … ah yes … the very last day of 2014 … now this was a year!  In the words of the great South African Poet … Yoh!  (Pronounced Yoh!)  So much change around us, and so many people clearing the decks in preparation for changes ahead, as we plunge into 2015.

I always love this week between Christmas and New Year (I started writing this blog 5 days ago) … our social family (I hesitate to say “commitments” because that sounds like a chore, but this time of year comes with its set of expectations … so commitment will suffice) have been fulfilled.  That crescendo of shopping has been ravaged, dinners have been cooked and consumed, bubbles have popped and belts have been un-notched (just a smidge) … there is a definite lull in both energy and events as we enjoy the end of the twinkling lights, as many steady themselves for New Year’s festivities. 

This week between feels like a natural time to sit, reflect, consider our triumphs and things we could have done differently, regroup, review, plan, re-address, decide, relent, release and plant the seed of intention for your 2015 … this glorious clean, fresh new year ahead!

As in other years Zenith sets you the challenge … selecting 3 ambitious words for yourself for 2015.  Do you remember your 3 words for 2014?  Mine were Writing Abundance Adventure and my HAT were they just that!  This year I saw the Abundance everywhere, whether it was traffic, or work, or birds, or flowers … I saw it and loved every second of it!  I smiled and said to myself – well you asked for abundance!  Writing  was a wonderful Adventure, in 2014 I e-published a short story with a fellow author … it was an amazing experience and we are learning every day.   

So let’s revisit the criteria for the Challenge … you need to select 3 whole glorious words!  Specific to what you want for you for 2015!
  • 3 words that are positive!
  • 3 words that speak to you and your intentions for 2015 – personal goal setting!
  • 3 words that encapsulate all your hopes, desires, needs and dreams for your 2015!
  • 3 distinct individual words like Travel, Abundance & Balance instead of Win Lotto Please!

Think about it, I’ll leave it with you for a couple of days (and you know I will ask you) … we will come back to it!  Share it with friends, it is an amazing party discussion point.  Ready, Steady, GO! 

Feel free to post your 3 words in the comments or on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ZenithThinkingBlog.  I’m looking forward to hearing from you.

My 3 words for 2015 will following in the next post ... I'm still wrestling with them ... 

Much Love & Happy New Year All!
Collette in Cape Town

Song of the Post … Thinking Out Loud this is my boy at the moment and I just love the words … Ed Sheeran


2 comments:

Shiyaam Martin said...

Engage, Empower , Enjoy.... enjoy the time with my family, loved ones, parents and all that is dear! Definately more emphasis on enjoy for me in this new year.

Zenith Thinking said...

Love it Shiyaam!

Engage intrigued me greatly! That sounds so exciting!

I will always love the word Empower ... it is so, well EMPOWERING!

And Enjoy is what we love the most.

Love Love Love them! Looking forward to hearing all about them some time soon!

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer

(C) All content, unless otherwise stated, on the Zenith Thinking Blog is the Intellectual Property of ZenithThinking.